Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictures

Ok, so here are the long awaited pictures. First are the pics of the baby's room. As you can see, we chose the name Ethan. It was kind of hard to get good pictures because the room is so small, so this is what we got. Also, I went ahead and posted some pics of my big huge pregnant belly. I was quite surprised to see how they turned out. In a few of them, it looks like I shoved a beach ball under my shirt! I'm carrying this baby way out there! I'll keep you updated. Hopefully he'll be here soon!




4 comments:

Double D Crew said...

I think you look awesome. and the room looks sooo cute. Im excited to see what he looks like.

Kristine said...

very cute prego, my dear. and ethan is a very cute name. Can't wait to see him!

Teanne said...

The room is so cute! Thanks for posting pictures. I'm a little jealous that you got to decorate a baby's room. For my 2 girls I would have loved to decorate a whole room for them and just have it "the baby's room" but unfortunatly all 3 of my kids have to share one room, so I can't go all out. But your baby's room looks great. I bet you had fun doing it. That is exciting that you are all ready now. You look wonderful- and ready to have that baby. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

to cute and I love your belly! It is so perfectly round!! I hope he gets here soon and I love the name!