Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Depressing update

Well, it's been another week. I went to the doctor again this morning, and NO changes. I'm exactly the same. And the sad thing is that I've had a lot of Braxton Hicks this past week too! I thought for sure they would have done something. Oh well, I've got a few books to read now so I can escape my mind and go live someone else's reality for a while so that I won't think about this baby anymore! It's driving me crazy! I hate the last few weeks of pregnancy. It's so hard to be patient!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I am sorry to hear that their is no progress. Hey, reading books is great. Sometimes people feel guilty for reading because the should be doing other things. You don't have to have any guilt, because your growing a strong little boy in the process! Waiting is so hard. I cooked a pot roast for my sister in law and that seemed to do the trick. I am cooking one now, did you want me to send you some?

Teanne said...

I hate the waiting too. Last pregnancy for 3 weeks I thought every day might be the day. That was the longest 3 weeks! I kept on having contractions that would not lead to anything. It was so frustrating. So I told myself with the next one I wasn't going to get my hopes up that it would come early, I was just going to plan on it coming late, so it wouldn't be so hard. I'm not sure if I can stick to that though. You get so anxious and tired of being huge at the end. Anyway, I feel for you. I hope something happens soon!

The Carpenter Family said...

That stinks! Do some curb stepping...that worked for me!