Monday, July 23, 2007

Pictures of my house!!

So here it is...my house! It looks small from the front, but it's not. It's actually about 2300 sq ft. The yard needs a little TLC, but John will take care of that in no time. We've only been here for about a month, so we haven't had time for all the finishing touches yet. :)
This is our family room. These are new couches and a new furniture set. In the left corner, you can also see part of our new computer desk as well. We still need to get a rug for in here and some decorations. :)
Here's the rest of the family room furniture. I LOVE having the armoire for the tv! It's so nice to be able to close the doors and not have the tv staring at you, calling your name!
Here's our front room. The couches are new also. That's Joshua taking a nap. I love when he does that!
Here's our basement. All we have down here right now are the kids toys. So, basically it's just one great big playroom. I love it! I can just send the kids downstairs and they can make a big mess, and I don't even have to look at it! There's also plenty of space for them to run around. It runs the length of the whole house. They've played soccer, chase, dodgeball, and done somersaults across the whole room. Did I say I LOVE this room!! The laundry room is also down here, as well as the 4th bedroom.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your house is SO cute guys! Did you paint the walls? ..I love the color! And the furniture is darling... is that the stuff you got off of Craigslist?! I can see you've definately been having fun. Ü Say hi to John for Jimmy... we know he'll get the yard looking great in no time- sorry we can't loan you any landscaping tools!Ü (although the yard looks great to me already!) I'm excited to get to keep up with you better...

Kristine said...

That Basement is to die for. Looks awesome! An apple tree even, thats sooooo cool. Congrats you guys!