Monday, July 23, 2007

Backyard pictures

I couldn't get these pictures of the backyard in my last post. So, here they are. The yard needs a little TLC, but it's getting there. John all ready took out 4 smaller trees that were dead or dying. Now we just need to do some weeding and pruning. We love having a back yard!!




Here's our apple tree. They're filled with worms this year, but next year we'll spray it and have lots of apples! And our neighbor has peaches too! I can't wait to be able to outside and pick some snacks for the kids. Next year we're going to plant a big garden too. Lots of fruit-strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, melons. And some veggies too-squash, cucumbers, lettuce, potatoes, corn, peas. Who knows what else. We have plenty of room for a garden without taking from the kids play area. We feel so incredibly blessed!


2 comments:

Erica said...

HEllo! I did not even know you stated a blog! I can not tell you how happy I am! Now we can up with what is going on! YOu guys look grgeat! I hope you are loviong Utah but we miss here down in hot AZ!

The Carpenter Family said...

hey you!! How are you guys? The house looks great, will have to come and visit somtime.Iam glad that things are going well. talk to you soon!