Sunday, August 3, 2008

Willard Bay

As promised, I'm trying to keep more up to date on my blog. So, yesterday afternoon we went to Willard Bay for a couple hours. The boys went swimming with dad, while I stayed at the picnic table in the shade with the sleeping baby. It was fun to watch them out having fun together. John said they were looking for buried treasure along the shore and they skipped rocks and all kinds of stuff. They had a lot of fun. After that, we went and got ice cream cones. It was a fun Saturday afternoon. We really need to get out and do stuff like that more often. We don't usually go anywhere because I think it's too hard sometimes, but it really wasn't that big of a deal. I want to create more fun family memories like this one.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love simple outings like that. It sounds likes you had a great time. Dylan loves just climbing up the mountain and finding rocks or sticks. Boys will be boys!