Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a good helper!

I'm so happy to have such wonderful boys! The other day I was holding the baby because every time I put him down he started to cry. It was past time to be making dinner. Joshua came in and asked when dinner was going to be ready.
Me: Not for a long time. I haven't started cooking it yet.
Joshua: Why not?
Me: Because the baby cries when I put him down.
Joshua: (in a very matter of fact, yet helpful voice)Well...I can hold him for you.
Me: (thinking about it)Oh, ok. I guess that would be ok. Thanks!
So, I set them up on the couch, and Joshua held the baby for about 20 minutes while I got dinner started. It was wonderful!! He is so sweet with Ethan and just loves him to pieces! Here some pics to prove it really happened. :)



1 comment:

Double D Crew said...

That is very sweet. Nothing like brotherly love. I just love your chubby bubby. He looks so sweet and cuddley. We have four more months before ours arrives.