Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

I've been meaning to post for a really long time, but I've been sooo terrible at taking pictures of my sweet little baby! I feel awful! I've missed so much. I didn't even get any pictures of the day he was blessed. But, here's what I have. Things are going really well. We're busy, but doing well. We've transitioned into life pretty easily. The boys are great with the baby and a huge help! These pictures are from Ethan's first bath and from the 4th of July, with a few random pics in between. That's all I've got! Pretty sad, huh? Ethan is 7 weeks now and still growing like a monster child. He's probably about 15 pounds now! He's started smiling and is just the sweetest little boy. He rarely cries. He still gets up a lot. At least 1-2 times a night. Actually, mostly 2 times. He's only gotten up 1 time a few nights. Oh well, someday I'll sleep again. :) I'll try to keep more updated on the blog!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Your boys are looking good! Looks like they are fairing pretty well up there. Ethan is getting so big! I always feel bad when I leave those lovely "update your blog" comments. When I do it, it starts out as a joke, then I feel like a jerk, but I love the end effect. Pictures and updates are the best. How sad is my life that I would just die if nobody updated their blogs. Thanks! It really is good to see that you are all doing so well! Miss you lots!