Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleep

For the past 2 nights, my baby has slept from 10:30-7:00!!! Yay! I am so happy! Hopefully he'll keep it up now. He is still growing like crazy. He's about 15 pounds and cute as a button. He's so sweet and smiley. Lately, after he's done eating he just looks up at me and smiles. It's so cute! So, anyway, things are busy around here. I've decided that I'm going to homeschool Joshua this year, so we've been getting ready and organized to start school. We're really excited, and I think we're going to have a lot of fun! We also started a new business venture with a company called Isagenix. It's a company that specializes in nutritional cleansing to promote health and also weight loss. We're really excited about it, I'll let you know how it goes. As part of the program, we've decided to get into a better exercise routine. So, John and I are both getting up at 6 and exercising every morning. We take turns staying in and working out and going out to walk/run. I all ready feel so much better with taking the products and exercising! Anyway, I'm going to try to do a few catch up posts now.

No comments: