Monday, January 5, 2009

We survived another December.

Well, I'm too lazy to upload any pictures, but that's ok, there weren't any really great ones anyway. So, we made it. December is over. We got through Joshua's birthday, our anniversary, Christmas, Jared's birthday, a 6 day trip to Arizona and New Year's Eve festivities. Now we can all rest again. :) Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have all of those things within 2 weeks of each other must have been crazy! :) Anyway, all in all, we had a good time. Sorry I'm not being more specific. I've just got so much to do, and so little time. We keep getting sick around here. It started the week before Thanksgiving. Since then we've had the 24 hour flu cycling through our house 3 or 4 times now. I lost track. We're all feeling better again. So, I thought I'd update my blog, among all the other thousands of things I need to catch up on from all our December craziness. Did I mention I'm teaching Joshua at home again? Not all day. Just half days. He's home with me in the morning, and he goes to school in the afternoon. So far, so good. I love having more time with him! If your interested in knowing why I chose to do so, feel free to ask. :) It seems to just be quite a process in figuring out the best way to raise this child of mine. He's so sweet and caring, yet so....how do you say it kindly....determined? Anyway, I'm just on a road to finding out what works best for him. And that road seems to constantly turn and change.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Well, crazy or not, I for one am glad you decided to visit! I felt especially wonderful for getting to visit with you at the house! I was really worried that I would miss you, with us being sick and all! Thanks again...and I will be sure to get after you if you get behind in your blogging. Good luck with Joshua! I hope it works out!

Teanne said...

What a crazy month! No more kids born in December! Ok? haha.
It was great to see you again. So nice to catch up.
I hope you guys get better soon.
How's Joshua liking the new adjustment to half days at home?