Thursday, November 1, 2007

My secret!

So...I've been keeping a secret for a couple of months now. I'm.........pregnant!! I'm about 12 weeks now. I've been tired and not feeling the greatest and super busy, so that's one of the reasons my blogs haven't been very consistent lately. Anyway, I had a miscarriage back in May, so I wasn't in a real hurry to spill the beans, but I feel safe about it now. So, surprise! Of course, we're hoping for a little girl, but another boy would be ok too. :) Anyway, I'll keep you updated on any exciting news.

7 comments:

birdfam said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm really happy for you guys. I hope that everything goes well for you!
-Kadee

Kristine said...

Congrats! How fun! Can't wait to hear what it is... thats my favorite part.

Erica said...

congrats that is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well.

Double D Crew said...

That is so awesome,I'm really excited for you.

The Carpenter Family said...

Yeah!! So happy for you! Keep us posted!

Tiffany said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Are the kids way excited?! Way to keep the secret for this long- even after my miscarriage I couldn't wait for longer than a couple weeks... I always wanted to wait and surprise everybody though- good job! Hopefully the second trimester will treat you a little better than the first! Again, CONGRATS!!!

Lisa Harris said...

Congrats Rachel..
Feel good and take it easy. Let us know when you find out what your having.