Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Plans

So, this is for all my Arizona fans out there. :) I'm excited to say that we will be in Mesa for Christmas! Yay! We're going to be there on Christmas Eve (Wednesday) through the following Sunday (the 28th). So, gear up for some Cowgill fun! I'd love to see all of you guys! I know it's kind of a crazy week and all, but maybe you can find some time for us. :) We'll also be going to our old ward (Viewpoint) on that Sunday, so hopefully we'll see tons of you there. I was even kinda hoping that we could get together for a girl's night one evening! Let me know if we can work something out like that! I'm so excited!! See ya'll in December!

2 comments:

Jana said...

That is great!!! We will be gone Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We should be back at least for Sunday, so I will be looking forward to see you then! Your pictures look great!

Tiffany said...

Oh that is what I get for not being on anyones blog! I didn't know you were in town!! Sorry I missed ya! It looks like your family is doing good and your kids, wow, they are getting big fast! Time flies!!