Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back....again

I'm the worst blogger. No matter how much I promise, I just can't seem to keep things updated. Oh well, don't worry, though. I haven't slacked on checking all of your blogs! I have to admit that I am an avid blog stalker. So, you can bet I've probably checked your blog today. At least once. :) Anyway, so I thought I'd have all this time now that Joshua is in school, but time still seems to disappear! I've taken up being a pampered chef consultant. I'm mostly doing it so I can get tons of great products for free or great prices! I've been loving that. It's been going really well, and I'm proud of all my hard work there. The following posts highlight some of the other things I've been up to the past few weeks. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Carpenter Family said...

Way to go!! I need to do that...I have a ton in my fridge!!

Jana said...

Holy Peaches, Batman! Nice to see how you are doing! I was starting to wonder where you had disappeared to. Good to know you have kept busy...stalking our blogs! Miss you!